Active Shooters and Psychotropic Drugs
The Accelerated Mind
SSRI Hidden Secrets – this is a “must read”
Active Shooters and Psychotropic Drugs SSRI’s Chris Grollnek and Chris Magee
By: Chris Magee and Chris Grollnek
Active Shooters and Psychotropic Drugs causing the “The Accelerated Mind” in today’s day and age when weapons are discussed the mind often conjures an image of horrific events such as Virginia Tech, Aurora, Sandy Hook, and recently Charleston, SC. Mental images such as these lead the public to ask many hard questions: What, why and how can such senseless acts of violence be committed by a human being? In almost all cases political agenda hamstrings gun control as the main verdict. It is not hard to see why weapons receive the blame; in the end it is the bullet that left the innocent deceased. The author(s) form one major question after all research, why the obsession on the tool and not the perpetrator? In almost every case, a crazed, demented individual is pulling the trigger in these tragic and horrific situations.
Lets take a look at the word demented. Demented (de – ment – ed), adj. : suffering from dementia. Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. (Google Translations). This is the common mold of those executing violent acts of violence. More accurately, this is the mold of an active shooter and lone wolf. The active shooter or lone wolf possesses a demented mind. They prey on the innocent in order to subdue the feelings they have in their sick minds. This is not a profound discovery or statement and certainly does not forgive their heinous acts. It will also no bring back the loved ones lost. But for once can we be objective, non-partisan and try to save future victims from the demented mind?
This is easier said than done. In order to be completely objective and non-partisan we will have to drop the mainstream talking points on gun control. How about we focus on the fact that almost all shooters were on heavy-duty psychotropic drugs. These drugs are usually reserved for the most serious psychosis issues. These powerful, mind altering drugs have been attributed to suicides and obviously other dramatic psychological imparities. Again, it is certainly no defense for the shooter, but can we protect future victims by analyzing the affect of these drugs?
One of the main obstacles to overcome in this search for answers is “big-pharma”. But we cannot ignore the fact that the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry is producing drugs that are becoming attributed with almost all active shooter or lone wolf incidents. I believe it is time to sensibly evaluate the influence these mind-altering drugs play in these horrific events. I want to know if they are acting as a catalyst that promotes desperate acts from an already sick mind. Some excellent research and thoughts have already been put to pen, so I thought it best to review these related and important points.
One of the people leading the drive on researching this topic is Dan Robert, Ammoland.com. He previously wrote an informative article in which he identifies the compelling relationship between active shooters and psychotropic drugs. He also examines the possible attempts to cover up the disturbing connection.
(Ammoland.com) Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and it’s not the weapons used.
The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.
Multiple credible scientific studies going back more than a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 ” Mainstream Media ” reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs.
The following list of mass shooting perpetrators and the drugs they were taking or had been taking shortly before their horrific actions was compiled and published to Facebook by John Noveske, founder and owner of Noveske Rifleworks just days before he was mysteriously killed in a single car accident. Is there a link between Noveske’s death and his “outting” of information numerous disparate parties would prefer to suppress, for a variety of reasons?
I leave that to the individual readers to decide. But there is most certainly a documented history of people who “knew too much” or were considered a “threat” dying under extraordinarily suspicious circumstances.
From Katherine Smith, a Tennessee DMV worker who was somehow involved with several 9/11 hijackers obtaining Tennessee Drivers Licenses, and was later found burned to death in her car, to Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Gary Webb, who exposed a CIA Operation in the 80’s that resulted in the flooding of LA Streets with crack cocaine and was later found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head, but was officially ruled as a “suicide”, to Frank Olson, a senior research micro biologist who was working on the CIA’s mind control research program MKULTRA.
After Olson expressed his desire to leave the program, he was with a CIA agent in a New York hotel room, and is alleged to have committed “suicide” by throwing himself off the tenth floor balcony. In 1994, Olson’s sons were successful in their efforts to have their fathers body exhumed and re examined in a second autopsy by James Starrs, Professor of Law and Forensic science at the National Law Center at George Washington University. Starr’s team concluded that the blunt force trauma to the head and injury to the chest had not occurred during the fall but most likely in the room before the fall. The evidence was called “rankly and starkly suggestive of homicide.” Based on his findings, in 1996 the Manhattan District Attorney opened a homicide investigation into Olson’s death, but was unable to find enough evidence to bring charges.
As I said, I leave it to the individual readers to make up their own minds if Noveske suffered a similar fate. On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs.
Active Shooters and Psychotropic Drugs The Accelerated Mind – Chris Grollnek and Chris Magee
• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California
• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)
• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
• Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
• Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….
• What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az?
• What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado?
• What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or?
• What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct?
Those focusing on further firearms bans or magazine restrictions are clearly focusing on the wrong issue and asking the wrong questions, either as a deliberate attempt to hide these links, or out of complete and utter ignorance.
Don’t let them! Force our elected “representatives” and the media to cast a harsh spotlight on this issue. Don’t stop hounding them until they do.
After reading this article a reasonable person is left with a big question mark about why we have not made more progress in this area of discovery. Since this article was released it has become public knowledge that Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook shooter, was prescribed Celexa and Lexapro while under the supervision of the Yale Child Study Center. Celexa along with Zoloft are both prescribed to treat depression along with other symptoms. It is often practice for a doctor to prescribe one if the other is not working correctly. But once again after reading these statistics, a reasonable person is left questioning the role these medications play in active shooter and lone wolf situations.
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger with Natural News, wrote another article that makes a compelling revelation about active shooters and mind-altering drugs. His article, Wild Eyes and Bowl Cuts: Why do mass shooters always share the same hair style and crazed zombie stares? Although interesting, we will leave the bowl cuts for another conversation. But we cannot ignore the “crazy stares” that almost all perpetrators share.
Every one of these killers was known to either be taking mind-altering prescription drugs at the time of their massacres or recently using such drugs. Dylann Roof, for example, the shooter of the black church victims in Charleston, was known to be on Suboxone, a powerful mind-altering medication. His friends said he also purchased Xanax on the street and was a “pill-popper” who abused a variety of prescription drugs.
Here at Natural News, I’ve reported on the link between psychiatric drugs and mass killings for over a decade. In this article, I reprint the “big list” of psych drug-linked shooters and mass killings, showing how SSRIs, antidepressants and other psychiatric drugs are routinely linked to these events.
The website SSRIstories.net has even compiled an exhaustive collection of 5,000 news stories documenting links between psych drugs and mass killings.
Also see Top psychiatrist: Meds behind school massacres at WND.com
Interestingly, only conservative media has begun to cover these links between psych drugs and mass killings. The liberal media is largely running interference for Big Pharma, blocking any such stories while desperately attempting to place the blame for all these killings on a physical object — a gun — rather than the drug-warped minds of the young men who made the decision to pull the trigger. (Guns don’t shoot by themselves. Someone must make the decision to point it and pull the trigger.)
Conservative media is finally covering links between psych drugs and mass shootings
Conservative media is presently doing a fantastic job on this issue, detailing why the mass psychiatric drugging of young white men is leading to so many outbreaks of violence in America. One of the best examples of this coverage comes from Dr. Manny Alvarez of Fox News. In this thoughtful article, he explains:
I believe that an epidemic of drug abuse in this country is helping to fuel the violence. I am not talking about marijuana, cocaine or heroin – I am specifically singling out prescription drug abuse.
It is alleged that Roof was taking Xanax and Soboxone. A high school classmate even referred to him as a “pill popper.”
Many of these drugs are sold on the streets by people who have obtained them illegally. A National Household Survey on Drug Abuse indicated that an estimated 36 million U.S. residents aged 12 and older abused prescription drugs at least once in their lifetime. In breaking that number down, it found that 2.7 million of those individuals were aged 12 to 17, and 6.9 million were aged 18 to 25. Those purchasing the drugs are unaware of potential side effects or the dangers that they may pose to others while on the medications.
Let’s look at James Holmes, the accused killer who opened fire on a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 and wounding 70. Holmes had been prescribed a generic version of Zoloft, which is used to treat depression, panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder, and Clonazepam, which treats anxiety and panic attacks. Zoloft has the potential to cause suicidal ideation, while Clonazepam also carries the potential for serious side effects.
Next, let’s consider Eric Harris, who along with Dylan Klebold, opened fire on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School, murdering 13 classmates before killing themselves. Harris had been prescribed the powerful antidepressant Luvox.
One in 10 Americans now takes antidepressant medications and many others illegally acquire these drugs for recreational use. I am certainly not suggesting that one in 10 of us is a killer. What I am saying, is that when these powerful medications are given, they must be medically supervised, and all of the side effects must be considered by the prescribing doctor. When there is no medical supervision, or lax guidance, these drugs can enhance aggressive behavior and further fuel irrational thinking. The illegal prescription drug abuse on the streets is far too great for us to ignore.
Uncontrolled drug abuse in people that already possess racism and hatred in their hearts makes for an incredibly dangerous situation.
Psych Drugs + Hatred + Illegal Guns Can Lead to Insane Violence
What Dr. Manny is saying is right on the money here. He’s not claiming that psychiatric drugs alone can transform people into crazy killers, but when they are consumed by people who are already near the breaking point with rage, hatred, racism, anti-American sentiment (Roof was a flag burner who hated America) and other forms of suppressed rage, they can push people over the edge and unleash their “inner killer.” Combine that with illegal access to guns, and you have a “perfect storm” for mass casualties. (Roof had a felony charge pending, so he could not legally purchase a gun from a gun shop, by the way.)
Psych drugs, in other words, are the “activation switch” for unleashing a violent, murderous rage in some individuals. And because psychiatric drugs are so commonly prescribed to tens of millions of people, it’s a daily roll of the dice that’s almost begging for more violence and mass killings across America, none of which the liberal media dare link to psychiatric drugs, of course, because that would distract from their own narrative that guns alone are to blame for these events.
Point in fact: No gun has ever pulled its own trigger. The trigger must be pulled by a person making a decision to pull it. That decision is made in the brain, and that brain is intoxicated with prescription medications that alter brain function. Thus, the prescription drugs play a crucial role in the decision chain that leads to these mass killings.
No one would blame an automobile for fatalities caused by a drunk driver, for example. The alcohol impairs the brain, and that brain is making the driving decisions that cause a fatal accident. The object (the car) didn’t kill anyone; it was the combination of an intoxicated brain and extremely poor decision making on the part of the person abusing the substance.
Take the example of Dylann Roof. He sat in a church alongside his intended victims for over an hour, pondering his actions and deciding to kill these people. If the gun alone was responsible for the killings, it would have leapt out of his pocket and started shooting by itself. But that gun stayed in his pocket for an hour, until Roof made the insane DECISION to start shooting people and committing mass murder for the specific purpose of igniting race wars in America.
What kind of demented mind would ever make such a decision? A mind on psych drugs. That’s the pattern we see over and over again.
In addition to pondering practical questions like, “How did this guy obtain a gun in the first place?”, maybe it’s time we also started a national conversation about “medication control” and stopped drugging up all our young white males with mind-altering drugs. One of the reasons all these shooters are young white males, by the way, is because young white males are the primary targets of psychiatric drugging in America
Adams and Roberts are drawing some very strong arguments that prescription drugs are closely connected to active shooter and lone wolf attacks. They are also exposing the fact that some how major pharmaceutical companies are protecting their multi-billion dollar industry. There are no clear-cut lines that this is happening but you have to follow the old law enforcement adage, “Nothing is a coincidence.” I just hope that we are not removing a major variable from the active shooter and lone wolf equation, especially for the sake of political agendas and talking points.
Through our collective power I believe that we have the ability to set the equation straight. We need to use sound investigation and scientific method to make sure that we are accounting for all aspects of the what, why, and how of active shooter and lone wolf situations. The answers are out there, now lets find them.
Active Shooters and Psychotropic Drugs
The Accelerated Mind
By: Chris Magee and Chris Grollnek
Active Shooter Prevention